Thursday, July 27, 2006

New wheel


Well, I have the new wheel in my house. I have had it here for about a week but I have not had the time to play with it. I have been busy finishing up the cabled man's cardigan and a couple of other projects. So I have now had time to sit and spin on it. I have to say I have spun on quite a few wheels.,Ashford traditional, lundrum, Fricke, Louet, and my old hand made one. I have to say I just love this Schacht. I'm looking forward to getting more whorls so that I can do some fine spinning. It came with the Medium and extra slow whorls. But the first thing I need to do besides paying it off, is to buy more bobbins and a Kate, then I will work on getting the whorls and I think I will also get the wheels that you can put on and it makes it much easier to transport to classes and spinning groups.

No comments: