Sunday, July 02, 2006

I can crochet too!


I can crochet, and even tat too! As a matter of fact I started out a crocheter way before I learned to knit or even tat, but I have to admit I don't do it very much any more. I have taken the time however to whip up one of my favorite afghan patterns. I just love this pattern I think over the years I have made this afghan about 20 times. This one is for my sage green couch. I really like how the shades browns and reds stand out on the green. And yes, this will also be going to the fair to see how it will do. I know it's a pretty plain pattern, but it was great fun to do.

2 comments:

Knitcrazy said...

Very Pretty,
What is that pattern?

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

Melanie said...

The pattern comes from an old pattern book I have had forever. As a matter of fact I think I bought it at super yarnmart some 20 years ago. Anyway its American school of Needlework Afghan Favorites Grannies and ripples Book #1014(14). Its called Grannies Ripple amd is on the front cover