Tuesday, July 04, 2006

le-spin-de-tour



I haven't talked about this yet but I'm participating in the Le-Spin-de- tour. As you may or may not know, starting on July 1st the Tour-de-France began. That's the insane bicycle race that run though the month of July, that Americas Lance Armstrong has won for 7 times. The idea is similar to the knitting and spinning challenge groups that spun or knit through the Olympics,earlier this year. Those who are working on this have to spin each day that the tour is racing. You can find more information and even sign up at http://keeponknittinginthefreeworld.blogspot.com/2006/06/le-spin-de-tour.html. So far I have spun the yarn that is on my blog for July 2 entitled a "New Project" and then yesterday and today I spun up my Fiber of the Month. I came out with 260 yards with a wpi of 25. So I think it will make wonderful socks or mittens as I wanted. Now I just have to find the right pattern, so I guess I will let it mature some.

1 comment:

Star said...

They are all nice but this might be my favorite yet! Great colors.