Sunday, August 13, 2006

Please make me something





Well I have herd these words for quite some time now, from my husband. So with my FLAK done and all my other projects done I finally caved in and am making a sweater vest for him. I'm using Encore chunky in a dark sage green. Now he is a big guy so I am making it a 57 inch. He also likes his shirts and sweaters a bit on the longer side. So I have added 4 inches to the body of the vest so that the total length will be 30 inches. I found the pattern booklet on sale at JoAnn fabrics and so far its knitting up very quickly, but its should as I am using 10 1/2 needles. The pattern book is called 9 Family knits from Lion brand. The patterns all call for Lion barnd wool-ease chunky, but I like encore better thus why I chose it.
f

No comments: