Sunday, August 06, 2006

New dishcloth and what's next



Well, today I was able to wear my pink modular sweater to church and received many complements on it. Its kind of a warm day so it works well to look nice and stay cool. Today I also finished my first Monthly dishcloth KAL from the yahoo group I joined. The funny thing is that my daughter just made this cloth for a 4H project she is doing for fair. Hers was knit in white and my is sugar and cream soft teal. I am also now able to get back to my cabled sweater that I started Jan 1. For those who don't remember this is the sweater that the yahoo group started call the FLAK. I hope to have it finished by the end of the week so that I can enter it into the fairwhich is next week. I should be able to as all I have to do is finish the body. The yarn is from Alchemy and its just wonderful to work with. I'm not sure what will be my next project. So if you have any suggestions I will gladly listen. I do have a sweater I like in the new Fall 06 Interweave Knits. I also got my copy of the Fall 06 Vogue Knitting and I have to say there was nothing in it that I liked. It looks like the issue could have been printed in the 80's, so I guess its the 80's turn to be back in fashion. Maybe I will look in my old pattern books and see what I find.

No comments: