Thursday, January 18, 2007

My new favorite Mug


This is my new favorite mug. Yesterday after my daughter and I went to the YMCA to work out. I must say we were so tired that we could barely get out of the van,when we got home. When we did get home there was a box at our door. For the life of me I couldn't remember ordering anything. So my wise daughter said the only way you will find out what's inside is by opening it. Well inside was this really cute mug. The verse is "Give thanks to the Lord for He is good His love endures forever." 2 chor. 16:34. Its kind of hard to see but there is a flower on the other side and a little bee on the inside. I also got the book "get out of that Pit" by Beth Moore. Which so far is pretty good. Thanks so much Denise for the wonderful pick-me-up.

No comments: