Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Racing Russets first stop


Here is the loot from the first stop of the racing russets group. One of the Yahoo groups that I am on (love2knitdishcloths) is doing a contest were groups of knitters each get a box with two balls of cotton yart a knitted dishcloth and then some other small goodies. Well I in the Idaho group called the racing russets. I was the first stop. The gal (Tami) sent me a beautifully knit green dishcloth some great stitch markers and some chocolate that my daughters have already eatend. She also sent me two balls of cotton yarn. I am to knit a cloth from the yarn and sent it to the next gal in our group. I'm not sure how many groups are playing along but the first group to get through the group and then back to the starting point wins a prize so I think we are off to a great start. I plan to have mine part done tonight and in the mail in the morning. So I better get to knitting.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

What a great contest! I can't wait to see what you make! Remember to post pictures before you send it on.....please....

Melanie said...

Boy I didn't even think to post a pic of what I sent off. I was so excited to get it in the mail just didn't think of it.