Monday, October 09, 2006

Secret Pal swap 9 questions

Below are the questions that I need to answered for the Secret Pal swap that is going on now. If you are not involved it still gives abit of info on me. Enjoy. 1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?I'm a total yarn snob I love to work with wool, angora, silk, alpaca hate to work with any man made yarns.2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?I mainly use dps and circulars, they are held in a jar and and a wall holder respectfully 3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?I have been knitting for 9 years and would say I am advanced. I have taught knitting for about 5 years now and I love to do all kinds of knitting 4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?please email me for the info 5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)lavender 6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? YES dark chocolate 7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? Yes I spin I also crochet, tat and I love to read a good mystery. 8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I mostly listen to Christian rock ( newsboys etc.) I also like Celtic, bluegrass 9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?Greens are my favorite but I also like jeweltones. I'm not a huge fan of pastels 10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?Married for 19 years, three daughters ages 16,12 An 8 one dog11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?I do wear hats, mittens and scarves but no ponchos 12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Whatever the next project is13. What are you knitting right now? An Einstein coat 14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?Yes15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?I use only nylon circular and dps. I really like the new bryspun but the old grey nylon Susan bates are my all time favorites 16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?Yes but they get used a lot.17. How old is your oldest UFO? 2 weeks. I'm kind of strange I work on one thing at a time.18. What is your favorite holiday?Christmas19. Is there anything that you collect?teddy bears and sheep 20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?I subscribe to Knitters, Interweave knits, vogue knitting, and Spin Off. 21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Not really I love to cables, color work, enterlac, steeking,felting, really all types of knitting. 22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?I knit maybe 2 or 3 pairs a year so I'm not a huge sock knitter, but my shoe size is 723. When is your birthday? (mm/dd) in April

No comments: