Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Its beginning to look like Halloween around here


Its beginning to look like Halloween around here. Today the temps have fallen and so are the leaves. We have our costumes ready and now we just have to collect the candy. Well today I did get some candy so to speak. I received my first box from my SP9 pal. To update you on this. A few weeks ago I sign up for the secret knitting Pal swap. It will run for three months and I will be getting boxes each month or so durning this time. My first was wonderful. I got some neat yarn that I have never seen before. Its called Kathmandu. Its a merino wool, silk and cashmere blend. I have a little bit over 400 yards. I'm thinking of making a hat and scarf with it go with my black leather winter coat. Next I got a tin of hand cream from blue Sky Alpaca company. I have used this before and really like it. Next was a Mark lip stick/eyeliner from Avon. I also did get some candy, pumpkin truffles to be exact. My daughter who love pumpkin pie thought they are wonderful. She got to taste one. Lastly I got a 10 dollar gift card for Barns & Noble. I plan to spend some time tomorrow looking for a good knitting book. I am still working on my Einstein coat I should have it done either tonight or tomorrow. I have also been working on my white fiber, that I have been working on for a few days now. I should have that done by Friday. So pretty soon I will be looking for a new project to start. I think I will look around the web and see what I can find. Or maybe a new book from Barns & Noble.

No comments: