Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What I have been up to


Well the past week I have been so busy. So busy that I just can't seem to get things done. I just hate that. Well this week I have gotten myself a bit more organized and now I am able to get some things done. First thing I am working on are a pair of socks. I will talk about them later, so stay tuned. Tonight I was able to finish clue 1 in the mystic waters shawl KAL. I am using a light sage green yarn called Alpaca pure from Alchemy. I have started a couple of the shawl or stole KAL's that have been all over the web. I haven't been all that thrilled with them. Not that they were bad but just not my style. Well so far I have totally fallen in love with this pattern. I think the alpaca with drape really well, so I'm looking forward to getting this one done. I can't wait until tomorrow to see what clue brings. By the way you can see some of my finished and in progress things on Ravelry. My screen name is of course Yarnsnthreads.

3 comments:

Anna said...

Looks lovely in sage!

Peggy said...

That is so beautiful!!!!! I love, love, love the color.

Theresa said...

It looks beautiful. I can't wait to see it finished! :o)