Saturday, October 13, 2007

And the socks keep spinning

I am still working on the yarns I need for my big enterlac sock project. In reality I have all eight skeins done and am taking them to work so that I can wind them into balls so that I can get started on the socks next week. But first I have to finish up a couple of projects. I'm working on a purple vest that I should have finished today and then I need to finish up the I love gansey socks. I need to get them done so that I can have the needles for the enterlac ones. I really love how the yarns came out on for these socks. I would compare it to Jitterbug or Loute's little gem yarns. Soft but still spun tightly. Which I think works best for socks. Well I'm off to get a few things done so that I can get started on the new socks.

No comments: