Wednesday, December 07, 2005

December 7



Today I finished up a knitting job I was given. This toddler coat comes from the Debbie Bliss pattern book One. The yarn is Debbie Bliss cashmerino Aran weight in a beautiful raspberry color. It was lots of fun to knit up, but I don't think I will use this yarn again as there were so many knots in the yarn. I think there are much better yarns out there that I would be happier with. But all the same I think it came out great and I hope the grandmother who commissioned it will love it too.

2 comments:

Joan said...

The dress is beautiful but I don't think you are along in not liking Debbie Bliss yarns. There have been many complaints about the quality. Great work!

RainbowSpinner said...

Melanie - any grandaughter, mother and grandmother would be so proud of this, it is beautiful. I wish I had a daughter I could knit one for.
Thanks for the inspiration.
JO