Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving Nov. 24


Well, the turkey is in the oven and all is well. Thanksgiving is the only big holiday that I go all out when it comes to cooking. Yesterday I made up all the side dishes and desserts. So all I have left is the turkey. So now I can sit back and knit. I'm still working on Christmas gifts. I just finished this face cloth. The pattern comes from Fiber trends and the yarn is Alchemy bamboo. If you have never tried bamboo yarn then you might want to give it a go. Its a lot like linen, but as it warms up in your hand it begins to feel like silk. I can't remember the color but its a great bright nearly sold pink. This will go to one of my three sisters in law. I plan to add a bar of hand made soap. I hope you all can take sometime either today or whatever day you read this to look at how blessed you are, and thank those around you for being apart of your life.

No comments: