Sunday, November 27, 2005

Nov. 25

Black Friday. Don't you just love and hate black Friday? My husband and I got up a 4 in the morning, to get down to Walmart to pick up a digital camera. We had a great plan of action, so good that we left the Walmart parking lot by 5:12. We were so good we missed the fist fight in the store. I was also able to pick up season 1&2 of Seinfield. So now I have quite a few hours of knitting time as I watch the old shows. I also went down to Micheals and picked up 7 skeins of woolease thick and quick. I plan to start The hurry up sweater from Elizabeth Zimmermann's knitter's almanac. I think it will go very fast as I'm going to be using size 10 1/2 needles. I chose ths color claret, which is a beautiful burgundy wine color. Once I'm finished I will post a picture.

No comments: