Thursday, June 14, 2007

I am a spoiled Brat!


I am a spoiled brat and I refuse treatment. OK so I"m not as spoiled as Paris Hilton but I'm not in jail either. But I am spoiled, especially by Bette my Secret Knitting Pal for this round. I received her box this afternoon and all I can say is WOW! She made this a lavender themed box and boy is it. First there was a lavender tea pot,( which I collect) lavender soap and candles and incense. Purple yarn to make the yarn from the pattern shown. A wild Fibers magazine. I have always wanted to get a subscription to Wild Fibers but haven't had the extra money as if yet. So its going to be great to read this issue while I'm at the YMCA exercising tonight. Last but not least Bette also sent the cutes sheep shawl pin that I just can't wait to wear with my shawl that will be added to my To Do list. Thanks so much for spoiling me so.
Speaking of shawls this is going to be the summer of the shawl. So far this year I have knit 3 and I have plans for 5 more, including this new purple one. I will talk a bit more about this coming shawl in future post, so be on the look out. I am beginning to work on Fair entries so be on the look out for those as well.

1 comment:

Eyevea said...

I didn't even know you collected tea pots. I just liked this one because you could use loose tea in it. Glad you liked everything. It was fun picking it all out.