Sunday, September 10, 2006

Got To Love those KAL's


You just gotta love Kal's ( Knit-a-long). This last weekend The love 2 knit email list had a Pj party and one of the activities we did was the Sheep KAL. I know the picture isn't very good but its a sheep. The funny thing about this is. A week or ago I was thinking that it might be neat to add a few sheep to my rather large collection of Teddy Bears. So what's the next dishcloth I knit. A Sheep. So I guess that's a sign to start collecting sheep. Well, at least that's the story I'm sticking with. The other cloth comes from the monthly dishcloth Kal email list group I'm on. Again the picture isn't very good. The pattern is of an oak leaf. Just in time for Fall. Which I can hardly wait for. Its been so hot this summer here in Boise. I'm really looking forward to cooler temps. We have also had really bad smoke for the past week or so which has caused us to have to stay inside. But temps are cooling and it looks like it might even be in the mid 70's. Which will be great as I am planning on attending a wool growers festival and then a bluegrass festival on Sunday.

3 comments:

Leslie Shelor said...

The patterns are lovely, and the whole KAL thing is great! And welcome to the Fiber Femmes Web ring!

Jodi said...

Those are great! Any chance you're willing to share the sheep pattern or point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Melanie said...

You can find the sheep pattern and some wonderful other dishcloth patterns at
http://www.knittingknonsense.com
Thanks for visiting my blog