Saturday, January 28, 2006





Last night I was able to finish my Lime green top down sweater. I wore it o my teaching classes today. I was the perfect day as the weather was just terrible. When I left my house at 8:30 it was snowing fairly hard so I nice cheery sweater was just what was in order. I'm really happy with the result. But I just love these patterns, I'm not sure how many different patterns there are now, but I think I have them all. If you can't find Knitting pure and simple patterns at your local yarn shop I'm sure you can find a place on the web.
As you can see on the up close picture the twist of color is just great. Cascade 220 is a very soft yarn and really fun to work with. One of my girl friends calls this my grass sweater as the color is more of a grass green then lime.



No comments: