Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Color work...What fun




Ok so I recently joined a group on ravelry,called New Project Knit Swap group. Well this was my first kit. What the idea of this swap is to send your partner eveything that they would need to knit a project. Yarn, needles and the pattern. Well I loved this kit. I have seen the Knit Picks harmony needles but have never held them in my hands or knit with them. Well I'm in love. They are so smooth plus they are really pretty to look at . The yarn is knit picks palette in purple and mint. Now when I saw the colors in the balls I wasn't so sure they would look all the great together but as you can see the mitts look just great. I had so much fun knitting these that I think Iwill make some for Christmas gifts this next year. By the way you can find this free pattern by doing a search for endpapers mitts.

No comments: